Fender Limited Edition American Pro Jazzmaster Rosewood Neck, Surf Green
- Out of stock
- Limited Edition
- Solid Rosewood Neck
- Two Michael Frank-designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- New modern 'Deep C'-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut: 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Moulded hardshell case
A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-'60s to today, the Fender American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
This Limited Edition features a solid Rosewood Neck!
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-centre looks and fat sound.
V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups are voiced specifically for their positions, overwound for high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
New 'Deep C' Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional 'Deep C' neck profile sports more substantial shoulders—somewhat between a 'Modern C'- and 'U'-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that's perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional Jazzmaster bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummelled, while the new arm lets you dial-in the arm tension that's perfect for you.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument's volume is set.
New Hardshell Case
The Elite Moulded Case features body-hugging contours to protect your cherished instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for easy storage and secure transport.
• Model Name: Fender Limited Edition American Pro Jazzmaster Rosewood Neck, Surf Green
• Model #: 0170148750
• Series: American Professional
• Country of Origin: US
• Colour Surf Green
• Body Wood: Alder
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
• Body Shape: Jazzmaster
• Neck Material: Rosewood
• Neck Profile: Modern Deep 'C'
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 Inch
• Fret Size: Narrow Tall
• Number of Frets: 22
• Inlays: White Dots
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.685 Inch (42.8 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5 Inch (648 mm)
• Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
• Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
• Bridge: Fender 6-Saddle Adjustable
• Tailpiece: Fender Vintage "Floating" Trem
• Tuners: Standard Cast/Sealed
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Case: Fender Official Hard Case
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm we will despatch it on the same day
Fender Warranty Information: 2 Years on most products - see Fender for details
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Fender American Pro
Electric Guitar Body: