Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Electric Guitar, Rosewood, Natural with Design
The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is a recreation of the famous guitar used by the legendary Led Zeppelin guitar player during their formative years.
- Gloss urethane finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page's iconic artwork
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
- Custom 'Oval C' shaped maple neck with 7.25 Inch radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style black hardshell case
- Read More
When the opening riff of 'Good Times Bad Times' came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the 'mirror guitar' before taking on its final form – a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
Ash Body - Like Page's original '59 Telecaster, the body is crafted from ash with an attractive grain, making it extremely resonant with well-defined mids.
Gloss Urethane Finish - The Jimmy Page Telecaster features a reproduction of Jimmy Page's famous artwork, finished with a smooth gloss urethane.
Custom Jimmy Page Neck - We duplicated the exact neck profile from Page's Telecaster, finished with our Road Worn® lacquer and capped with a period-correct slab fingerboard.
Custom Jimmy Page Pickups - Designed for authentic Fender tone, the custom pickups are constructed as close to the originals as possible.
'Top-Loader' Bridge - String top-load-style for a rounder sound with easier bending (like Jimmy Page), or traditional through-body for classic Fender twang.
Vintage-Style Tuning Machines - Vintage-style tuning machines offer classic style and rock-solid tuning stability.
• Body Material: Ash
• Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
• Body Shape: Telecaster®
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Neck Shape: Jimmy Page Custom 'Oval C'
• Scale Length: 25.5 Inch (648 mm)
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 7.25 Inch (184.1 mm)
• Number of Frets: 21
• Fret Size: Vintage
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.650 Inch (42 mm)
• Position Inlays: White Dots
• Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
• Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
• Bridge Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom Tele
• Neck Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom Tele
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Switching: 3-Position Blade - Bridge Pickup, Bridge and Neck Pickups or Neck Pickup
• Configuration: SS
• Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
• Pickguard: Custom Refractive Material under Clear
• Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
• Switch Tip: Top Hat Style
• Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Artist Signature
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Brand Fender Condition New