Fender FSR Bassbreaker 15 Ltd Tweed Amplifier (Ex-Display)
The handsome Fender Bassbreaker 15 FSR includes a vintage-style lacquered tweed covering with Bassman grille cloth, oversized pointer knobs, Fender 'block' logo, and a Celestion Greeback G12M speaker.
- Limited Edition Tweed covering
- 15 watts from two EL84 tubes for aggressive midrange character
- Gain Structure switch for three distinct tonal flavours and overdrive levels
- Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute, switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift
- Single 12 inch Celestion Greeback GM12 speaker
- Mates perfectly with BB-112 extension speaker cabinet
- Read More
• Limited Edition Tweed covering
• 15 watts from two EL84 tubes for aggressive midrange character
• Gain Structure switch for three distinct tonal flavours and overdrive levels
• Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute, switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift
• Single 12 inch Celestion Greeback GM12 speaker
• Mates perfectly with BB-112 extension speaker cabinet
This chameleon-like amp creates its magic with a trio of 12AX7 preamp tubes feeding into two EL84 power tubes for 15 watts of tight, modern tone. The all-new three-position Gain Structure switch gives the amp three distinct 'boutique' voices, ranging from mild to wild. They're all tasty and touch-sensitive without masking the character of the guitar.
Recording-friendly features such as XLR line output with switchable speaker emulation and Power Amp Mute make it easy to lose yourself in the moment without getting bogged down by the details. A level-adjustable digital hall reverb adds just the right amount of ambience.
The handsome new Bassbreaker cosmetic treatment includes dark gray lacquered tweed, oversized pointer knobs, Fender 'block' logo, and more. With great looks, tone, and features, the Bassbreaker 15 is destined to become a go-to amp for rehearsals, gigging and recording.
Fender Bassbreaker™ 15 Combo Specifications
Controls: Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
Effects Loop: 1/4 inch - (Send/Return)
Inputs: One - 1/4 inch
Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
Rectifier: Solid State
Wattage: 15 Watts
Cabinet Material: Birch Ply
Handle: Brown Leather Handle
Control Knobs: Oversized pointer knobs
Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Fender Condition Ex-display Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 11-50W