Fender FA1225 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag, Black
Fender's FA1225 Series gig bag is the ultimate choice to keep your dreadnought acoustic guitar safe while travelling.
- 1200 Denier polyester outer layer
- 25mm padding with microfiber lining
- Two adjustable protective neck rests and protective exterior bumpers
- Reverse water-resistant zipper with custom ergonomic zipper pulls
- Internal/external Pin Protector strap button protection system
- Shock-absorbing EVA padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Front storage pocket with business card window, 2 pockets for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, 3 elastic pick pockets, 2 elastic pen loops and key fob hook
Featuring Fender's iconic asymmetrical instrument shape, the durable outer layer is constructed of tough 1200 Denier polyester that protects against impacts without ripping and tearing. Its interior is filled with 25mm padding lined with soft touch microfiber that keeps your instrument secure while avoiding finish damage. It even comes with two adjustable protective neck rests and exterior bumpers to minimise any strain on the instrument while in transit.