Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster, Sunburst, Maple (Pre-Owned)
This Signature model from Fender hosts all of Erics subtle tweaks, tweezes & customisations he has honed over decades of dedication to his craft & refining the worlds most popular electric guitar! I think we'd all agree Eric knows a thing or two about great guitar tone & this Stratocaster, built to his requirements, lives up to that legacy. A Few small marks here & there, but overall Excellent condition.
- Model - Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster
- Colour - 2 Tone Sunburst
- Serial - EJ03017
- Weight - 7lb 9.27oz
- Year - 2005
- Case - Original Fender Hard Case
- Condition - Excellent. 2 Small blemishes in the finish, 1 at the headstock and the other by the bottom strap button - looks like the finish has reacted to a unsuitable hanger/stand. Otherwise, minimal signs of use.
- Read More
Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Features
• Body: Alder
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Profile: Soft V
• Fingerboard: Maple, 12 Inch Radius
• Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25.5 Inch
• Pickups: Eric Johnson Single Coils
• Bridge Type: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronised Tremolo
• Tuners: Vintage-Style Staggered
• Finish Type: Gloss Nitrocellulose
• Other Special Features: No String Trees, Silver Painted Tremolo Block, '57 Style String Recess (No Paint Between Base Plate and Block), 5 Tremolo Springs and No Back Tremolo Cover Plate
**** Do you have a Guitar or a Bass you would like to part exchange? If so, please call us on 01202 597180 (option 1) or e-mail the details to [email protected] and we will get right back to you! ****
All our pre-owned guitars and basses are sold freshly set-up & fully serviced in our state-of-the-art guitar workshop. The pre-sale service includes a 21 point check, including:
• Brand new strings
• Electronic components
• Neck angle and Truss Rod adjustment
• Clean and condition inc. Fretboard
• Saddle/Bridge height, radius, intonation
The Absolute multi point pre sales service & set-up is free with every pre-owned guitar. Also included is a 12 month warranty*. We provide a 14 day no-quibble money back guarantee on all our used instruments, so you can buy with confidence.
More images are available on request. For more information*, call the guitar department on 01202 597 180 or e-mail at [email protected]
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Brand Fender Condition Pre-owned