Fender Custom Shop 1960 FMT Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Natural, Rosewood (Pre-Owned)
Please Note, We Are Selling This Item On Behalf Of One Of Our Local Customers, So We Are Unable To Offer Interest Free Finance.
For further information on finance options or anything els please call the store on 01202 597 180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be pleased to help you.
- Model -Fender Custom Shop 1960 FMT Stratocaster
- Colour -Natural, Flamed Maple Top (Stunning)
- Weight (Approximate) -7lb 110z
- Serial -CN505537
- Year -1996
- Case -Original Fender Brown Tolex Hard Shell (Gold Interior)
- Condition -EC+
- offset double cutaway alder body, bolt-on lightly figured maple neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, six-on-one-side tuners, vintage-style vibrato bridge, white aged pickguard, three Texas Special single coil pickups, three aged knobs (v, two tone), three-way switch, has a highly figured flame maple top, Natural finish, mfg. 1992-98.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
4 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Fender Condition Pre-owned
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|A near mint beauty.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|