Fender American Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Candy Apple Red, Maple (Pre-Owned)
The worlds most famous electric guitar! Upgraded with a set of SCN pikcups for noiseless performance & boasts a number of extra tones thanks to an added S-1 switching system having been installed. This 2001 model has seen some use, with a few dings & chips to show for it, it's also been professionally re-fretted in its lifetime. Still a great sounding, great playing guitar that will make any serious player happy for years to come!
- Model - Fender American Standard Straocaster
- Colour - Candy Apple Red
- Serial - Z1044013
- Weight - 8lb 1.667oz
- Year - 2001
- Case - Fender Hardshell Case
- Condition - Fair. Some smaller dings and scratches in the body in several locations. Some finish damage, splits and light chips, etc, mostly on the neck. Alternative tuners had been previously installed, leaving holes in the back of the headstock.
- Read More
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Features
• Body: Alder
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Profile: Modern 'C'
• Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5 Inch Radius
• Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
• Scale Length: 2.5 inch
• Pickups: Fender SCN Single Coils
• Bridge Type: 2 Point Tremolo with Block Saddles
• Tuners: Fender Standard
• Finish Type: Gloss
• Other Special Features: S-1 Switch has been installed
**** Do you have a Guitar or a Bass you would like to part exchange? If so, please call us on 01202 597180 (option 1) or e-mail the details to [email protected] and we will get right back to you! ****
All our pre-owned guitars and basses are sold freshly set-up & fully serviced in our state-of-the-art guitar workshop. The pre-sale service includes a 21 point check, including:
• Brand new strings
• Electronic components
• Neck angle and Truss Rod adjustment
• Clean and condition inc. Fretboard
• Saddle/Bridge height, radius, intonation
The Absolute multi point pre sales service & set-up is free with every pre-owned guitar. Also included is a 12 month warranty*. We provide a 14 day no-quibble money back guarantee on all our used instruments, so you can buy with confidence.
More images are available on request. For more information*, call the guitar department on 01202 597 180 or e-mail at [email protected]
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Fender Condition Pre-owned