Fender 1979 25th Anniversary Stratocaster, Maple Neck (Pre-Owned)
A popular model among collectors & Fenders enthusiasts! This 1979 25th Anniversary Stratocaster is a vintage collectable & potential investment with a price tag that doesn't command a kings ransom! Pickups & electronics all appear to be original, general condition is very good for the age with signs of wear. Professionally re-fretted at Absolute Music in our dedicated guitar workshop.
- Model - Fender 25th Anniversary Stratocaster
- Colour - Silver
- Serial - 258351
- Weight - 8lb 11.509oz
- Year - 1979
- Case - Original Fender Hardcase - Shows clear signs of age. Some stickers on the outside and also an old band name spray painted on.
- Condition - Excellent for the age. Hardware is lightly pitted by shows little to no rust. Finish has faded to a green hue. Some minor lacquer checking by the fore arm rest, light dings and marks from use with no large or unsightly damages. Re-fretted in our dedicated guitar workshop.
- Read More
Fender 25th Anniversary Stratocaster Features
• Body: Alder
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Profile: Soft V
• Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25 Inch Radius
• Frets: 21
• Scale Length: 25.5 Inch
• Pickups: Original Fender Single Coils
• Bridge Type: Vintage style Tremolo
• Tuners: Original Fender
• Finish Type: Gloss Polyurethane
**** Do you have a Guitar or a Bass you would like to part exchange? If so, please call us on 01202 597180 (option 1) or e-mail the details to [email protected] and we will get right back to you! ****
All our pre-owned guitars and basses are sold freshly set-up & fully serviced in our state-of-the-art guitar workshop. The pre-sale service includes a 21 point check, including:
• Brand new strings
• Electronic components
• Neck angle and Truss Rod adjustment
• Clean and condition inc. Fretboard
• Saddle/Bridge height, radius, intonation
The Absolute multi point pre sales service & set-up is free with every pre-owned guitar. Also included is a 12 month warranty*. We provide a 14 day no-quibble money back guarantee on all our used instruments, so you can buy with confidence.
More images are available on request. For more information*, call the guitar department on 01202 597 180 or e-mail at [email protected]
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand Fender Condition Pre-owned
|This product has no reviews yet.|