ESI MAYA44XTE 4-in 4-out PCIe Audio Interface (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The ESI MAYA44 XTe is a high quality PCIe audio interface designed for serious home recording tasks and various DJ applications. It offers a wealth of I/O, both analogue and digital and works with Mac or Windows based PC's. The MAYA44 also ships with a comprehensive software package.
- 4-bit / 96 kHz 102dB(a) A/D converter and 24-bit / 96 kHz 108dB(a) D/A converter
- 4 simultaneous input and 4 simultaneous output channels
- Microphone preamp with +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument input to directly input guitar signals
- S/PDIF optical I/O
- Low-latency EWDM driver: MME, WDM, DirectSound and ASIO 2.0 support, plus CoreAudio
- Includes software bundle with Cubase LE 5
- Read More
MAYA44 XTe provides 2 stereo analogue line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power and preamp, a Hi-Z guitar instrument input, a headphone output, as well as an optical S/PDIF output and an optical S/PDIF input.
MAYA44 XTe comes with a powerful software package including Cubase LE 5. This music production system sets a new standard for integrated music production software by combining powerful audio and MIDI recording, synthesis, editing, mixing and effects. Under Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X, MAYA44 XTe can be used in 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
In addition to the main software, MAYA44 XTe also ships with various plugins including the LFX 1310 multi FX effect plugin from Luxonix, Tassman ESI from AAS, the ESI Bovbjerg Piano, the ESI Atti-Tube bass guitar amp simulator, the ESI FX pack with 7 different effect processors, the Studio Devil BVC guitar amplifier from Gallo Engineering and a few other third party plugins.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Esi Condition No