Equinox Triclops (DMX) (EQLED50)
Great for DJs along with clubs and discos the Equinox Triclops is an exciting stage effect which creates an incredibly dramatic effect projecting amazingly bright, sharp LED beams that pan and tilt over an extremely wide area.
The centre of the fixture fires out dozens of red, green and blue beams reflecting from mirrors around its perimeter. Instead of being powered by a halogen lamp, it's equipped with Ultra Bright LEDs that consume a fraction of the energy, have a much longer 50,000-hour lamp life and produce pin-sharp beams with or without fog.
Compatible with a standard DMX-512 controller, the Triclops features 8 DMX channels. It can also be run without a controller in Sound Active mode, just turn it on and it will chase to the music via it's built-in programmes. Multiple units can also be linked together in Master/Slave mode for a very large, spectacular in-sync light show.
Equinox Triclops Features
• DMX channels: 8
• 4 operation modes: DMX, Auto Run, Sound active and Slave mode
• Built-in programmes can be triggered via built-in microphone
• 72 Ultra Bright LEDs (R: 24, G: 24, B:24)
• 3-Pin XLR In/Out sockets for DMX
• No duty cycle, runs all night
• Robust metal housing
• Dimensions: 390 x 166 x 325mm
• Weight: 4.3Kgs