Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Anaconda Burst
Epiphone and Slash are proud to present the Slash Collection. Part of the Inspired by Gibson Collection, it celebrates influential guitars Slash has used during his career, inspiring multiple generations of players around the world. Perfect for every stage and players of all levels, the Epiphone Slash Les Paul™ Standard features a mahogany body, maple cap with AAA flame maple veneer, a Graph Tech® nut, Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, and Slash’s personal touches including a C-shape neck profile, Epiphone Custom ProBucker™ Alnico 2 pickups that are replicas of Gibson’s Custom BurstBuckers™ and exclusive to the Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard models, colour-coordinated hardware appointments, CTS® potentiometers with Orange Drop® capacitors, Epiphone Strap Locks, and a custom hardshell case. Exclusive to the Slash Collection are Slash’s “Skully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock and Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover. The Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard is finished in Anaconda Burst.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding: 1-ply Cream, Top and Fretboard
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slash Custom C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Joint: Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply, Slash Autograph in White
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with Dial Pointers
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switchwasher: Black; Rhythm/Treble in Gold Hot Stamp
- Jack Plate Cover: Black Plastic Square Plate
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 Epiphone Strap Locks (Strap Buttons Included in the Case)
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Neck Pickup: Custom ProBucker Alnico 2
- Bridge Pickup: Custom ProBucker Alnico 2
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle
- Output Jack: ¼"
- Miscellaneous: Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm we will despatch it on the same day
Epiphone Warranty Information: 1 year
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: 1 Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered. 2 Any instrument whose warranty card has been altered or upon which false information has been given. 3 Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation. 4 The subjective issue of tonal characteristics. 5 Shipping damages of any kind. 6 Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature. 7 Normal wear and tear (i.e; worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason). 8 Any instrument that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed. 9 Any factory-installed electronics after a period of one (1) year following the original date of purchase.
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Electric Guitar Body:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard