Epiphone DR-100 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone DR-100 is one of their best selling instruments and features looks and tone that players expect from an Epiphone acoustic. It sports a Mahogany body, a Select Spruce Top, Premium Nickel hardware and the sound that only a dreadnaught can deliver.
- Dreadnaught style acoustic guitar
- Mahogany body
- Select Spruce top
- Nickel hardware
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- Read More
The dreadnought is considered the classic go-to shape for bluegrass, folk, rock, country and everything in-between. The dreadnought sound is commanding when required, but its balanced sound means that at any volume, you can be heard and hear yourself well, too.
Select Spruce Tonewood
The DR-100 features a Select Spruce top. Spruce is a rich and complex tonewood that begins to breath and improve with age the more its played. So play the DR-100 as much as you can! The DR-100 body is made from solid mahogany and the bridge is made from carved rosewood. Guitars endure great stress between the nut and bridge and rosewood has proven to be both long lasting and a perfect compliment to a Select Spruce Top. The classic black vintage style pickguard is easy to spot on stage or across the room and has the iconic Epiphone 'E'.
The DR-100 mahogany neck is glued-in at the 14th fret and features a 25.5 inch scale, a SlimTaper™ shape and a rosewood fingerboard with dot fret markers. The Epiphone iconic Sloped Dovewing headstock completes the look with die-cast premium tuners and a beautiful natural finish.
Epiphone DR-100 Specifications
Top: Select Spruce
Neck: Mahogany, glued
Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dot inlay
Scale: 25.5 inch
Nut: 1.69 inch
Machine Heads: Premium tuners
Colour: Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Epiphone Condition New Specifications
•Body Material: Mahogany
• Top Material: Select Spruce
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: SlimTaper™, D profile
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
• Scale Length: 25.5 inch
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 12 inch
• Nut Width: 1.68 inch
• Hardware: Chrome
• Machine Heads: Covered, 14:1 ratio
• Bridge: Rosewood
• Finish: Vintage Sunburst (VS)