Elysia Nvelope-500 Audio Processor in 500 Series Format
The Elysia nvelope 500 is a powerful audio processor capable of making subtle or drastic changes to a sound by providing control over its attack and sustain characteristics.
- Discrete Class-A topology for pristine audio quality
- Full Range mode offers fast and efficient envelope shaping
- Dual Band mode with enhanced frequency controls
- EQ Mode alternative high/low shelf equaliser
- Mixed mode gives you two different processors at the same time
- Stereo Link/Dual Mono operation
- Auto Gain eliminates level peaks and distortion
- Read More
The nvelope-500 is extremely useful for reshaping all sorts of individual tones, and is a wonderful tool in any mixing situation as well.
The nvelope 500 operates independently of the specific level of a signal, and (unlike compressors) you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to balance a set of complex controls to quickly get the results you seek.
With its unique Dual Band mode, the nvelope 500 gives you enhanced control over processing, and can easily handle complex program material. Additionally, its dynamics sections can be bypassed, allowing it to function as a flexible high/low shelf EQ.