Electro Harmonix Synth9 Guitar Effects Pedal
The polyphonic Synth9 Pedal will transform your guitar or bass into 9 vintage inspired synthesizers sounds!
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or bass into that of a vintage synthesizer
- 9 presets that were created to emulate many of the most popular synthesizer sounds ever
- Works on guitar or bass without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation
- Use the SYNTH9 with a B9 or C9 Organ Machine as well as the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine and MEL9 Tape Replay Machine to create your own mega-keyboard setup
- EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included
- Read More
From searing lead synths to spacey synth sounds and deep, funky, synth bass grooves, its all possible!
With only 4 control knobs, it couldn't be easier to use. With 9 pre-sets - this pedal has a dry volume, synth volume, control 1 and control 2 knobs that allow you to control each pre-sets parameters. Fans of ELP, EVH, Kraftwerk, Joy Division, P-Funk, Peter Gabriel and more, will fall in love with the Synth9 along with all the other Harmonix keyboard/organ pedals on offer.
TIPS ON GETTING OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE FROM THE SYNTH9
1. The SYNTH9 is generally best used as the first pedal in an effects chain. Place modulation, delay, and reverb effects after the SYNTH9. The unit will not perform well if placed in the effects loop of a guitar amp.
2. For optimal playability, set the guitars pickup selector to the bridge pickup and turn the volume knob all the way up (10).
3. Avoid placing a distortion or overdrive in front of the SYNTH9, which could muddy up the input signal and cause the tracking to be unstable. If you want to add overdrive or distortion, place it after the SYNTH9.
4. The SYNTH9 has a built in compressor that is active on the synth sounds at all times. We recommend you do not insert another compressor into your signal chain while the SYNTH9 is in effect mode.
Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)