Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar Tremolo Effects Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar is a truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing.
- Analogue Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume
- Save and recall up to 8 presets
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included
- Read More
Sculpt the tremolo's shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customised preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analogue circuitry yields a warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape shifting waves.