Electro Harmonix Q-Tron Envelope Filter Effects Pedal
Improve your Groove with the phattest, funkiest envelope filter ever made: The Electro Harmonix Q-Tron.
- Selectable low pass, band pass and high pass filters
- Resonant peak control to adjust the filter's Q from subtle to dramatic
- Hi and lo frequency response modes
- Adjustable gain knob and boost switch
- Sweep direction switch for up or down filter sweeps
- True bypass
- 24DC-100 power supply included
Switchable Boost and Filter modes allow for an unlimited supply of new auto-wah effects that drip with attitude. Increased frequency response and improved signal-to-noise ratio make the Q-Tron perfect for use with any instrument.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
2 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Electroharmonix Condition New
Other products to consider
Tech 21 Boost D.L.A. 2 Analogue Delay Emulator Effects Pedal (as new) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal (as new) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Using mine with a Clavinet. Been after those funky Stevie Wonder sounds and this pedal really delivers. Very happy.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|