* SPECIAL OFFER * Electro Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Effects Pedal (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Back in 2005, Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that enabled guitarists to conjure everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar, to rich, thick walls of symphonic sound. The POG2 will take you even higher with more features and control.
- Four polyphonic mixable voices + your guitar
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included
- Read More
Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
The POG2 delivers unrivaled tonal variations and now you can save your favourite settings, and recall them with a click. The POG2 just plain sounds better, thanks to an enhanced algorithm that delivers a more focused and in-the-pocket harmonic performance. And all this is now packed into a rugged and pedalboard-friendly diecast chassis.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Electroharmonix Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|