Electro Harmonix Platform Stereo Compressor/Limiter Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Platform is a sophisticated, professional stereo compressor limiter that includes volume swell and tape reverse, plus overdrive.
- Studio-quality compressor/limiter lets the user precisely tune dynamics regardless of the instrument or situation
- Includes a full complement of controls: Volume, Attack, Release and Sustain, plus pushbuttons for Hard or Soft Knee and the Limiter
- Foot-switchable overdrive section adds versatility and includes dedicated controls for Volume, Tone and Drive
- Adjustable Swell function creates bowed, fade in and reverse effects
- True stereo operation, can be used as Mono In and Out, Mono In and Stereo Out, or Stereo In and Stereo Out
- Features a three colour, eight LED compression meter that displays the compressor's actual gain reduction in real-time
- Comes with an EHX9.6DC-200mA power supply
- Read More
The Platform's compressor/limiter enables the user to precisely tune their instrument's dynamics and provides controls for Volume, Attack, Release and Sustain plus pushbuttons for Hard or Soft Knee and the Limiter. Its foot-switchable overdrive section adds to the pedal's versatility with dedicated controls for Volume, Tone and Drive. (Volume) swell is controlled by a dedicated knob. As it's turned clockwise swell increases from zero and notes fade in more gradually.
The Platform is equipped for true stereo operation and can be used as Mono In and Out, Mono In and Stereo Out, or Stereo In and Stereo Out. The pedal includes a three colour, bar graph, LED array with eight LEDs that display the compressor's actual gain reduction in real-time: they act in opposite to a VU meter. The Platform Stereo Compressor/Limiter comes with an EHX9.6-200mA power supply.