* SPECIAL OFFER * Electro Harmonix Microsynth Effects Pedal (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Electro Harmonix Microsynth guitar effects pedal adds classic synthesiser characteristics to your guitar sound. From the vintage sounds of the early Moog synths to custom creations, the Microsynth creates fat analogue synth sounds! With its compact ten-slider layout, the Electro Harmonix Microsynth allows the sonically adventurous guitarist to dial in a virtually limitless array of analogue synthesiser sounds, from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.
- True bypass
- All analogue design
- 2-pole analogue resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|