Electro Harmonix Microsynth Effects Pedal (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Electro Harmonix Microsynth guitar effects pedal adds classic synthesiser characteristics to your guitar sound. From the vintage sounds of the early Moog synths to custom creations, the Microsynth creates fat analogue synth sounds! With its compact ten-slider layout, the Electro Harmonix Microsynth allows the sonically adventurous guitarist to dial in a virtually limitless array of analogue synthesiser sounds, from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed effects.
- True bypass
- All analogue design
- 2-pole analogue resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|