Electro Harmonix Micro POG Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Micro POG is a polphonic octave generator guitar effects pedal, allowing you to simultaneously generate different octaves of an input signal. It is based on the original award-winning POG, delivering the same perfect tracking and smooth polyphony in a more compact design with a diecast chassis. The Micro POG delivers super fast polyphonic tracking for chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches.
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up and down volume
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition No
Other products to consider
Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal£77.00Ordered on Request*