Electro Harmonix Micro POG Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Micro POG is a polphonic octave generator guitar effects pedal, allowing you to simultaneously generate different octaves of an input signal. It is based on the original award-winning POG, delivering the same perfect tracking and smooth polyphony in a more compact design with a diecast chassis. The Micro POG delivers super fast polyphonic tracking for chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches.
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up and down volume
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition No
Other products to consider
Boss OD-3 Overdrive Pedal£89.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|