Electro Harmonix Mel9 Tape Replay Machine Effects Pedal (Ex-Display)
The polyphonic MEL9 from Electro Harmonix uses the same extraordinary technology as their B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down do the open A string as well as keyboards
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it's turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it's turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Electroharmonix Condition Ex-display