Electro Harmonix HOG2 Harmonic Octave Generator Pedal
The HOG2 from Electro Harmonix offers creative guitarists new levels of expression. It delivers complete control of ten totally polyphonic and glitch free voices ranging from two octaves below to four above the instrument's pitch—all without the need for a special pickup or instrument mods of any kind.
- Sophisticated new algorithms to improve the quality of the ten generated octaves and harmonics as well as the Freeze function
- Full MIDI control over all parameters and presets
- Master Volume for added control and convenience. Volume levels are saved as part of a preset
- Save and recall up to 100 preset programs with the optional foot controller
- 10 Controllable harmonic intervals and 7 Expression modes
- Freeze modes holds a note or chord so you can play over it or slide to new notes like a keyboardist playing portamento
- Dedicated resonant filtering with sweepable frequency control
- Read More
The HOG2 packs all the polyphonic power of the original unit, but based on feedback from users and new developments in technology, the new HOG2 offers a number of enhancements and upgrades.
The polyphonic HOG2 still offers glitch-free tracking and complete control of up to 10 interval pitches without the need for special pickups. It provides a freeze mode with glissando, independent attack and decay controls and dedicated resonant filtering with a sweepable frequency control.
An Expression Mode permits +/- 1 octave bends, 1 step pitch bends, plus control over freeze + gliss, freeze + volume, wah wah and filter frequency.