Electro Harmonix Blurst Modulating Filter Pedal
EHX are one of the leaders when it comes to creating unique modular synth and keyboard sounds. The Blurst acts like an envelope filter, however instead of it's response being controlled by the players style and dynamics, it's controlled by an oscillator on board! If you're after some out of this world, psychedelic tones, this is the pedal for you!
- Features an analogue low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHXs 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filters modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
- Read More
Good new for bass players, this pedal is suitable for you, as well as guitarists! - You can get some tasty drum and bass style tones from this beast of a pedal as well.
The Blurst is essentially a modulating filter which is usually used on synthesisers, so if there is no room for a snyth player in your band, look no further than the Blurst.
It features an analog, low pass filter with adjustable resonance, three modulation waveform shapes, tap tempo with tap divide and EXP control over Range, Rate or Filter.
The Blurst is a must have for the experimental musician and works really well with an expression pedal, the EHX 8-Step Program and other control voltage sources. Whether used alone or with other effects, the Blurst's hypnotic effects are spellbinding!
• Includes an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
• Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
• Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)