Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi With Tone Wicker Distortion Pedal (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The original Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi boasts past users such as Jimi Hendrix, Carlos Santana and Pink Floyd and is famous for its rich, creamy, violin-like sustain. The Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker Distortion continues this legacy, but adds crushing distortion to its signature sound. If you're after that classic Hendrix rock sound but want to add an extra twist, then the Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker Distortion stomp pedal may well be for you.
- True bypass
- Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters providing a sustain that is raspy and defined
- Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
- With the Wicker switch off and the Tone switch on, you have the original Big Muff Pi
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional US96DC-200BI power supply available
- Read More
The Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker taps into the sonic power of the legendary Big Muff Pi, but creates new tonal possibilities at the flick of a switch - or two. Use the Wicker switch to open up three high-frequency filters for raspy, sustaining distortion with top-end bite, or flick on the Tone switch to bypass the tone control for unabated tonal slam. Want the original Big Muff sound? Just switch off the Wicker and turn on the Tone. The ability to create your own personal Big Muff sound is what truly makes this the Wicked Wicker.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|