Electro Harmonix Bass Microsynth Effects Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Bass Microsynth has the same feature set as the Microsynth, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The Bass Microsynth gives you the same fat analogue synth textures to give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds and more! Just use the controls, such as the adjustable attack time and the filter resonance, to shape your sound into what you want.
- True bypass
- All analogue design
- Design optimised for bass guitar
- 2-pole analogue resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition New Specifications No
Other products to consider
Electro Harmonix Cathedral Deluxe Reverb Effects Pedal£204.00In Stock