Electro Harmonix Bass Microsynth Effects Pedal
The Electro Harmonix Bass Microsynth has the same feature set as the Microsynth, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The Bass Microsynth gives you the same fat analogue synth textures to give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds and more! Just use the controls, such as the adjustable attack time and the filter resonance, to shape your sound into what you want.
- True bypass
- All analogue design
- Design optimised for bass guitar
- 2-pole analogue resonant filter
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Electroharmonix Condition New Specifications No
Other products to consider
Electro Harmonix Cathedral Deluxe Reverb Effects Pedal£199.00Ordered on Request*