Dreadbox White Line Eurorack Modulator Module
The Dreadbox White Line Modulator offers the functionality of the modulator from their Nyx synth in Eurorack format.
- The Modulator from the Nyx synth
- Can be used as an LFO or Envelope
- Control Voltage over Fall time
- Rates: When on High 1 sec up to at least 100Hz
- When on Low 10 sec up to 20Hz
- Separate Gate and Trigger Input
- Current Draw: 15mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
- Read More
Dreadbox White Line series Eurorack modules offer high quality at an affordable price. The Modulator module offers a similar modulation setup to Dreadbox's Nyx synth. It can be used as a simple envelope with controls for Rise and Fall (which equate to Attach and Release) or it can be switched to LFO mode whereupon the Rise and Fall interact to produce a range of waveshapes from sawtooth to triangle and through to ramp. A range switch allows for very slow or fast cycles. The Modulator has Gate and Trigger inputs for the envelope and a CV in for control of the Fall time and an output.
All the modules in the White Line range feature through hole components and front panels made from FR-4 glass epoxy, a hard wearing alternative to traditional aluminium which helps keep the price low.