Dreadbox HADES Bass Synthesizer (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Dreadbox Hades is a powerful, analogue bass synthesizer module with two sub oscillators and CV patch points.
- 1x Analogue VCO with 2 suboctaves (3 voices in total)
- Pulse width and Glide controls
- 3-pole 18dB/oct Resonating Low Pass Filter
- OTA Distortion Circuit for extreme sounds
- 2 envelope Generators, one AD/RS and one AR
- 8 point patch matrix eurorack compatible
- 5 MIDI Octaves from C0 up to C5 or unlimited via CV/Gate
- Read More
Dreadbox are making a name for themselves with their range of seriously good analogue synths and the Hades offers their interpretation of what a bass synth should be. The Hades offers pure analogue tone from its single VCO which is backed up by not one, but two sub oscillators. This feeds into a 3-pole 18dB/oct resonant low pass filter. The VCO features sawtooth and square waveforms with pulse width modulation available along with a glide control. Modulation duties are handled via a triangle wave LFO and two envelope generators: one AD/RS for the filter and an AR for the VCA. To help beef the sound up even further, there's a Drive control for the VCA.
As with their other synths, Dreadbox have included a patch matrix to allow connection to other synths using the CV and Gate system which includes Eurorack modulars. All patch points use mono 3.5mm minijack connections. You can control the Hades over MIDI via it's standard 5-pin MIDI socket or over CV and gate.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
3 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Dreadbox Condition Opened Documentation http://www.dreadbox-fx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HADES_users-manual_.pdf