Digitech Vocalist Live 4, 4 Part Vocal Harmony Processor Effects Pedal (Pre-Owned)
Digitech Vocalist live lets you enhance your performance with generated vocal harmonies. Excellent condition, with original box & power supply.
- Automatically generate live multi-part vocal harmony
- Tracks guitar chords
- Built in pitch correction
- 50 user presets
- On board guitar tuner
World's first processors that automatically generate live multi-part vocal harmony by analyzing guitar chord progressions.
- Read More
Accurate vocal harmonies even with complicated songs…because only Vocalist Live tracks guitar chords, not your voice.
A surprising number of songs 'fool' other harmonizers because these songs just don't work with a single key/scale setting. In fact, any song that has the same note sung over two different chords (for example, a C sung in the melody over a C maj / F maj chord sequence) is going to confound conventional harmonizers.
The Digitech Vocalist Live 4 uses breakthrough musIQ™ technology to directly analyze the output of any electric or pre-amplified acoustic guitar (no special MIDI guitars or hex-outputs needed). Then it generates the correct vocal harmony. For example, if you're singing an A over the chords that are generally found in the key of G, Vocalist will harmonize with a C. But, if you then play an A major, Vocalist will shift to the C#...because like any good harmony singer, it listens to the guitar!
Skip complicated programming and having to analyze each song chord-by-chord: just…
1. Plug in your microphone and guitar:
2. Pick a 3rd or 5th-above or below harmony preset:
3. Sing and play — when you want harmony, just step on the footswitch!
Patent-pending musIQ™ technology combines new Note Detection algorithms with state-of-the-art Harmony Generation. The Note Detection section analyzes complex guitar waveforms and determines which notes in each chord are critical to accurate harmony. This information is then fed to an advanced harmony engine that creates harmonies consistent with both the singer's melody and the underlying guitar accompaniment.
This totally new, musically-intelligent hybrid of traditional chordal and scalic harmony modes means that Vocalist Live musIQ harmonies stay true to not only the overall key and song scale, but also localized variations due to chords that aren't part of the global key. You've never heard anything like it!
• 3- or 4-part vocal harmony with no programming or learning curve — just sing, play and let Vocalist Live 4's groundbreaking MusIQ™ technology do the rest
• Selectable voicing: unison, 3rd, 5th-above or below your lead vocal
• Built-in mixer with Vocal, Harmony and Guitar level controls
• Pitch correction with four adjustable parameters
• Guitar Reverb and Chorus with four adjustable parameters
• Vocal enhancement effects matrix lets you adjust up to five parameters of Preamp, Compressor/Gate, EQ, Lead Effects, Harmony, Reverb, Echo Delay and Guitar effects
• Store and recall up to 50 User presets: and select from 50 Factory presets
• 2+10-character LED display
• Major/Minor and Key Change Up/Down buttons with LED display
• Harmony, Effects and Preset Up/Down pedals
• On-board guitar tuner
• XLR mic /line input with level adjustment, low-noise high-headroom preamp and 48V phantom power
• -inch guitar input, -inch guitar pass-through and Guitar Ground Lift switch
• -inch line input and 1⁄8-inch AUX input for CD or
• P3 players
• 1⁄8 inch headphone jack
• Stereo line out and balanced stereo XLR line outs
• Stereo/mono output selector
• Road-rugged, all-metal chassis
• Power supply included
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Digitech Condition Pre-owned
|This product has no reviews yet.|