Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper Effects Pedals (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper builds on the facilities of the original JamMan by adding true stereo looping, reverse playback and a microphone input. This looper can now store 35 minutes of loops at CD quality and store more on an SD card. A USB interface allows you to connect the JamMan to your Mac or PC to store and organise your loops with the included JamManager software.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Reverse playback
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 player
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Read More
When looping pedals were first introduced, you were lucky to get more than a few seconds worth of recording. When Digitech reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan®, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech® have raised the bar with the new JamMan Stereo Looper with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16 hours of material in an additional 99 slots.
The JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The JamMan Stereo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech's free JamManager™ software that organises and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
• Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ Loop Librarian software to organise and archive your loops.
• 24 bit, 44.1 kHz samplig rate
• 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
• Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more. Create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
• Rhythm Output sends click track out to keep the rest of the band in sync
• Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
• Rugged metal chassis
• Automatic recording
• Power supply included
• Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.37 x 17.02 x 7.34 cm / 6.84 x 6.70 x 2.89 inches
• Weight: 1 Kg / 2.22 lbs
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Digitech Condition Opened