Digitech JamMan Solo XT Looper/Phrase Sampling Pedal
After inventing looping nearly three decades ago, DigiTech's JamMan Solo XT brings you the definitive stereo looping experience. Build up the energy in your performance and find new inspiration with virtually limitless loops. Seamless transitions between looped phrases make the JamMan Solo XT an invaluable tool for composing and performing.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free™
- Sync multiple JamMan Solo XT pedals together to create a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ Loop Librarian software to organise and archive your loops
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Read More
Get the stereo looping experience you need from straight-forward backing loops to intricate loop layers by yourself or with your band. Perfect your performance with Auto-Record, Auto-Quantize, adjustable BPMs, and three different Stop modes. Use the powerful JamSync to link JamMan Solo XTs and create the ultimate multi-looping system. The JamMan Solo XT gives your musical performance a rich, full sound while staying true to the sound you compose.
The new JamManager™ XT loop librarian works with the JamMan Solo XT for synchronising loops, creating JamLists, and building your loop library. JamManager XT is used for transferring loops between the JamMan Solo XT and your computer via the USB port. It is available as a free download and will run on both Windows and Intel Mac computers.
Get your JamMan Solo XT today and tear down your musical limitations.
Digitech JamMan Solo XT Specifications
Power Consumption: < 2 Watts
Power Supply: PS0920DC (Included), Output: 9.0VDC 2.0A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75 x 5.00 x 2.13 inches
Unit Weight: 0.78 lbs
Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz 16-bit
USB Type: Mini B 2.0 High Speed (USB 1.1 compatible)
Aux Input Connector: 1/8 inch
External 3-Button Footswitch Input: Yes
Input: 2 x 1/4 inch (L/R)
Output: 2 x 1/4 inch (L/R)
Expandable Memory: Micro SDHC Card