Digitech JamMan Solo Looper Pedal (Pre-Owned)
The Digitech JamMan Looper is packed full of features & an ideal tool for both practice & composition!
Excellent condition, with box & power supply.
Digitech developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over twenty years ago, it looped eight seconds of audio. When they reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan®, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech® has raised the bar with the new JamMan Solo Looper/Phrase Sampler with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16 hours* of material in an additional 99 slots.
The JamMan Solo is designed for guitarists and bassists packing a full-featured looper in a compact form factor.
The JamMan Solo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech's free JamManager XT™ software that organizes and saves your JamMan Solo's loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
• Store over 35 minutes of mono, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
• Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
• Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free™
• Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager XT™ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
• Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
• Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more - create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
• Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
• Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
• Rugged metal chassis
• Power supply included
• Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Digitech Condition Pre-owned