Digitech JamMan Delay Looper (ex-display)
When we developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over twenty years ago, it offered eight seconds of delay or looped audio. When we reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan, over 6 hours worth of material could be recorded and stored on a removable media card. Now we have combined the best of both these worlds in the new JamMan Delay Looper. The JamMan Delay Looper features both true stereo looping and a fully programmable stereo delay with powerful control over both effects.
- Read More
The Looper in the JamMan Delay Looper offers true stereo looping with 35 minutes of built-in memory, 99 internal loop memories, and an SD card expansion slot for an additional 99 loops and over 16 hours of stereo loop storage! USB connectivity provides syncing to DigiTech's free JamManager™ looper librarian software that organizes and saves your loops to a PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom loop JamLists to take to your gig.
The JamMan Delay Looper's delay is a powerful stereo delay with 3 fully programmable preset memories that can be recalled instantly via dedicated footswitches. A palette of 8 delay types offers tremendous flexibility in crafting virtually any delay sound. With 16 seconds of delay time, a tap tempo footswitch, and full morphing of the delay controls via the expression input, the JamMan Delay is in a class all its own.
• Powerful Stereo Looper and Stereo Delay together in a single pedal design
• Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
• Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 memories total)
• Downloadable JamManager™ librarian for PC and Mac archives and organizes your loops over USB
• Reverse Loop Playback
• 3 Loop Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
• Time Stretching lets you slow down or speed up loops without changing pitch
• 16 seconds of true stereo delay
• 3 fully programmable delay presets
• 8 unique delay types including Digital, Tape, Analog, Reverse, and Modulated delay
• Expression pedal input for morphing between 2 delay settings or controlling loop playback level
• Dry path defeat for parallel effects loops
• 8 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and delay control
• Rugged metal chassis
• Power supply included
• Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality
*with optional 16GB or higher SDHC memory card
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase