Digitech HarmonyMan (ex-display)
- Create harmonies based on your chords
- 4 different types of pitchshifting
- 42 available voices
Following up on the success and rave reviews of Digitech's newly released Vocalist® products, Digitech decided to make a pedal with the same cool features but specifically designed for the guitarist. With Digitech's exclusive musIQ™ technology Digitech were able to combine the lightning-fast natural sounding harmony generation made famous by the Vocalist pedals, and fuse it with the demands of professional guitarists everywhere.
- Read More
HarmonyMan™ is the world's first guitar pedal that generates harmonies based on your chord progression. It features four different types of pitch shifting depending on which of the 42 different voices are selected. Combine up to two distinct voices in any combination to accompany the input signal: a 3rd or 5th above or below, an octave up, two octaves below, 24 semitones and 4 detune variations. Simply play the songs you know and love, and when the spotlight cues your solo, hit the harmony footswitch to get amazing multi-part guitar harmonies!
• Cutting–edge pitch detection engine designed specifically for guitar delivers fast accurate shifting!
• 3–part guitar harmony: Forget about music theory and programming. Just play–it's that simple!
• Intelligent harmony voicings, fixed chromatic voicings, and detune voice settings.
• Edit, store and recall 4 memory presets.
• Sidechain connection lets you solo while your rhythm guitarist provides the recognition source.
• Built-in guitar tuner
• Pre-harmony Distortion loop
• Dimensions: 9.75 x 7.9 x 3.4 inches
• Weight: 4lb
• Power Supply: 9VAC 1300mA PS0913B-120 Included
• Inputs: 1/4 inch Unbalanced
• Outputs: 1/4 inch Unbalanced
• Sidechain: Ground Lift Switch
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase