Digitech Hardwire RV7 Stereo Reverb Pedal (ex-display)
From Jazz rooms, Halls, to surfy springs, the RV-7 Stereo Reverb covers all the bases.
Reverb, one of the original effects, can make or break your sound. The HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb features lush, studio quality, Lexicon Reverbs. Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Gated, Hall, and Spring Reverbs can all be adjusted for Level, Liveliness, and Decay to achieve any reverb tone. As with all HardWire pedals, the RV-7 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- Read More
• Reverb Types
• Room - Fast decaying reverb, great for a touch of ambience
• Plate - Renowned studio reverb heard on classic recordings
• Reverse - Reverb in reverse, gradually crescendos to full volume
• Modulated - Lush, modulating, reverb ideal for chords
• Gated - Unique reverb with abrupt decay, good for percussive playing
• Hall - Large, encompassing reverb with warm decay
• Spring - Classic 'surf' reverb, great for Rockabilly too!
• Tails On/Off Switch - When on, reverb tails are not cut off in bypass
• True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
• Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
• HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
• Stomplock knob guards lock your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
• Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
• Custom-cut Velcro pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
In The Press
'The sound quality of the Hardwire range is most evident here, where the reverbs have a clarity and detail not normally found in stomp-boxes. With the stereo ins and outs, the RV-7 isn't limited solely to guitar use the sound quality is easily good enough for use in a compact home studio'. Guitarist, October 2008
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Digitech Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|