Diago PB04 Tourman Pedalboard (Ex-Display)
The Diago PB04 Tourman Pedalboard is a lightweight and roadworthy pedal board and hard case.
- Pedal board constructed from 1/2-inch thick eastern plywood coated in an attractive and super-durable polyweave skin
- Combination of a pedal board and lightweight hard case
- Case is made from 1/2-inch eastern plywood and dense foam padding inside the lid to keep your pedals protected from damage, dirt and moisture
- Fitted with robust catches, high-quality hinges and steel corner strengtheners and use a through-bolted amp-style handle
- Hold up to 30 Boss-sized pedals
- Includes 4m (13ft) of premium pedalboard Velcro
- Read More
Diago Pedalboards combine a lightweight and roadworthy pedal board and hard case, making them ideal for transporting your gear between home, gigs and practices. It makes set-up and take-down quick and easy, and is great for storing your pedals at home, so that they can be neatly hidden away from your wife/mum/significant other.
Nothing comes close to the protection a true hardcase offers. 1/2-inch eastern plywood and dense foam padding inside the lid keep your pedals protected from the rigours of the road - impact, scratching, dirt & moisture.
Diago wraps their 1/2-inch thick eastern plywood pedalboards in an attractive and super-durable polyweave skin, to keep the board looking great for a lifetime. They fit their boards with robust catches, high-quality hinges and steel corner strengtheners and use a through-bolted amp-style handle for a really solid feel. Each board is assembled by hand in their factory and undergoes strict quality control for consistently fantastic pedalboards.
The key to great design, is simplicity. Diago Pedalboards do exactly what a good pedalboard should. Nothing more, nothing less.
Put whatever you like, wherever you like. All their pedalboards are ideal for holding compact stomp effects, multi-effects, power supplies, wahs, volume pedals, channel switches, A/B boxes, and even DJ gear and synthesisers. In fact any combination of these, just so long as it all fits.
Internal dimensions (WxHxD): 40 x 17.75 x 4 inches (1020 x 450 x 100mm)
Lip height: 7/8-inch (23mm)
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Diago Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|