Cymatic LR16 16 Channel Live Recorder
The Cymatic LR16 is an easy to use 16 track audio recorder designed for live performance recording.
- Records directly to USB 2.0 compatible thumb drives or hard disks (16/24-bit 44.1 - 48 kHz)
- 24 bit/44.1 - 96 kHz USB Class Compliant Audio Interface
- 16 analogue 1/4 inch TRS insert-style inputs with stereo output and headphone output
- Independent and Global 12dB input padding
- Zero latency hardware input monitoring
- Built in mixer with pan, solo, mute and volume control
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and iPad (via Camera Connection Kit)
- Read More
16 Insert-style TRS connections are hard wired, which means there is never the need to arm tracks or assign any channels. The unit is always recording 16 discrete wave files at 16/24 bit/44.1-48kHz and elegantly auto names the tracks and take folders. You simply connect, hit record and you are done.
Perfect for recording any live performance or rehearsal...just tap into your FOH Inserts with a TRS Snake and you're ready to go. No more mic splitters, ground loops, computers, crashes and all the expense and hassle that goes along with all of that.
The LR-16 is the cost effective and easy live recording solution you have been waiting for. Great for beginner recordists who don't want to deal with difficult and time consuming learning curves, as well as the most seasoned professionals who don't want to be bothered with messy setups.
The LR-16 also doubles as a 16 x 2, 24 bit/96kHz USB Class Compliant audio interface for your iPad, Mac and PC. When you've finished your live recording in the field, simply connect the LR-16 into your computer or tablet and you have a high quality USB interface. Plug in your USB drive and drag and drop your files into your favourite DAW to edit your audio or do additional overdubs. Convenient features such as native Mac and iPad driver support make installation a breeze. Zero latency hardware monitoring and a built in mixer allow for error free recording, flexibility and hassle free setup.