Cyclone Analogic Drum Drone TT 606 Analogue Drum Machine
The Cyclone Analogic TT 606 Drum Drone: an analogue drum machine inspired by the legendary Roland TR•606.
- Analogue drum machine inspired by the Roland TR606
- Modern and powerful sequencer
- Roll and Flam function
- TONE control adjusts specific parameters for each drum
- Separate outputs for each drum
- Parameter control via MIDI CC
- Read More
The TT 606 analogue drum machine, inspired by the famous TR606, comes with a host of new features and improvements, from the sound point of view as well as the ergonomics of the machine and the sequencer.
The design of the analogue circuitry and the sequencer gives it as warm and groovy sound as its elder with much more varied sound possibilities. The intuitive sequencer takes on the spirit of the original while bringing new and unique features allowing you to quickly create complex patterns and grooves while offering great flexibility for live jams and more sound variations.
Among the highlights and new features you'll find:
A new design and better ergonomics:
• A new design very elegant and modern.
• New pots / knobs, bigger, more flexible and very pleasant.
• Carrying bag and decksaver (dust cover) included.
• Numerous possibilities for customising the LEDs colours to better identify your patterns and more.
A modern and very powerful sequencer:
• 64 user patterns, up to 64 steps per pattern.
• Non•volatile memory (no more batteries required !!!).
• Adjust the swing / shuffle to add groove to your productions.
• Ability to switch between WRITE (recording mod) and PLAY (playback mode) without interrupting the playback of the pattern.
• Individual instruments mute switch.
• Ability to save kits.
• New Fill function, let you add variation (break / rolls) to a pattern. Once the pattern Fill cycle is finished the sequence automatically returns to the main pattern.
• Roll and Flam function adds realism to your patterns and especially the fills.
• Nuances / Modulations. This unique function makes it possible to bring life into your sequences by adding complex variations (tone modulation) more or less subtle. The modulation controls the TONE setting, a different NUANCE setting can be programmed for each instrument.
• Advanced editing features like COPY / PASTE / CLEAR and much more.
• All the parameters are controllable via midi control change (Midi CC).
A modern audio section and connectivity:
• Analogue audio circuit.
• Excellent audio specifications and noise floor (widely improved compared to the original).
• Clap and Rim Shot instruments not present on the original.
• 9 instruments (Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low Tom, Hi Tom, Cymbal, Open Hat, Closed Hat, Rim Shot, Clap).
• CLOSED and OPEN HIHAT chunk like the original. Which give you this so much desired HiHat sound when closed and open hats are programmed on the same steps.
• 7 separates outputs and 1 main output (mono).
• 1 Midi in and out.
• Volume knob per instrument.
• TONE setting per instrument, let you modify the sound (tune or decay or snap) for each instrument. Then the edited instruments could be saved as a Kit.