If you are running a Windows XP system with professional audio software, e.g. a DAW, we recommend that you read this article first to make sure that your computer is fully optimised for working in this way. If you are experiencing problems such as pops, clicks, audio dropouts, distortion, noise, installation fails, etc, then we also recommend that you read this article to make sure that you have everything configured correctly.
Tag Archives: windows xp
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (825)
- Current News (26)
- General News (1402)
- Product News (1160)
- Uncategorized (80)
- Ross Sherwood on 'Guitar Expo Day: Saturday 7th October'
- Matt Park on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'
- Alan Norton on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'
- Matt Park on 'Hi-Tech Expo Day: Saturday 21st October'
- PC Man on 'FOCUSRITE SCARLETT vs SAFFIRE INTERFACES'