The Roland VT-12 is a portable vocal coach, featuring a selection of built-in exercises and warm-ups. On top of this, it features real-time pitch analysis so that you can get accurate feedback on your performance to track your progress. It can even detect two pitches at the same time for two-part harmony training! The VT-12 also has onboard backing tracks for practice purposes, plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons.
Tag Archives: vt-12
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (765)
- General News (1349)
- Product News (1111)
- Uncategorized (43)
- Tony Dobson on 'Elixir Optiweb Strings - Coated Guitar Strings That Feel Uncoated'
- Ramon Richie on 'MACKIE PROFX8 REVIEW'
- Matt Park on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'
- Graham Hilton on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'
- Geoff Smith on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'