The Roland VT-12 is a portable vocal coach, featuring a selection of built-in exercises and warm-ups. On top of this, it features real-time pitch analysis so that you can get accurate feedback on your performance to track your progress. It can even detect two pitches at the same time for two-part harmony training! The VT-12 also has onboard backing tracks for practice purposes, plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons.
Tag Archives: vt-12
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (706)
- General News (1291)
- Product News (1054)
- Uncategorized (39)
- simon on 'History of the Gibson Les Paul Guitar'
- Dan The Man on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- jeremy mcnan on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- Dan The Man on 'SONTRONICS STC-1S CONDENSER MICROPHONES (MATCHED PAIR) REVIEW'
- Dan The Man on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'