The Fireface UCX is is a brand new half-rack interface from RME, so you would be right to expect high quality and crystal clear sounds. Its compact size makes it an ideal choice for both studio and live recording purposes and it includes technology from the Fireface UFX, Fireface UC/400 and the Babyface. If you've ever used any of these interfaces before then this should get you very excited!
Tag Archives: ucx
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (897)
- Current News (78)
- General News (1469)
- Product News (1217)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Andy on 'Party Time! - Absolute Music Celebrate 15 Years of Trading'
- Randy on 'MACKIE SRM450V2 REVIEW'
- mecoinst on 'OLYMPUS PORTABLE RECORDERS - LS-12, LS-14 & LS-100'
- Richard Bottom on 'Creating Custom Oscillators & Effects for the Korg Prologue'
- James Bales on '4 Gig-Ready Compact PA Systems for Under a Grand Reviewed'