From simple one-knob pedals such as the Neo Clone, all the way through to some of the most complicated units on the market, the Electro-Harmonix range of stomp boxes is certainly an eclectic mix to say the least. The Ravish Sitar falls into the latter category &, after having seen many a person plug it in & stare at it in a bemused way, I thought it was time to roll my sleeves up & find out what this strange little box has to offer...
Tag Archives: ravish
Posted on December 12, 2012 by James Hamer
This post was posted in Blog entries, General News, Guitars, In-Depth Reviews and was tagged with effect pedal, electro harmonix, guitar pedal, john mclaughlin, mahavishnu orchestra, ravi shankar, ravish, sitar
- Blog entries (701)
- General News (1286)
- Product News (1049)
- Uncategorized (39)
- simon on 'History of the Gibson Les Paul Guitar'
- Dan The Man on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- jeremy mcnan on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- Dan The Man on 'SONTRONICS STC-1S CONDENSER MICROPHONES (MATCHED PAIR) REVIEW'
- Dan The Man on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'