I have been a user of Toontrack’s Superior Drummer for some time now and as a professional composer and producer I have always found the extensive nature of Superior Drummer to be fantastic, predominantly because you have so much control over every aspect of your drum track. I hate the idea of my drum and percussion tracks being the same as everybody else’s, so the ability to mutate existing kits, or build your own kit, whilst having control over all aspects of the playing, is essential for me.
Tag Archives: pop ezx
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (897)
- Current News (78)
- General News (1469)
- Product News (1217)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Andy on 'Party Time! - Absolute Music Celebrate 15 Years of Trading'
- Randy on 'MACKIE SRM450V2 REVIEW'
- mecoinst on 'OLYMPUS PORTABLE RECORDERS - LS-12, LS-14 & LS-100'
- Richard Bottom on 'Creating Custom Oscillators & Effects for the Korg Prologue'
- James Bales on '4 Gig-Ready Compact PA Systems for Under a Grand Reviewed'