At NAMM 2013, Orange are set to launch a brand new twin-amp head called the OR100, which will be the first OR series amp to feature two channels of 100 watt Orange tone. The OR100 also features Orange's HF Drive circuit alongside a valve-driven FX loop, boosts that can be controlled with footswitches and EQ. Plus, you will also be able to switch its output with a choice of 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts.
Tag Archives: or100
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (897)
- Current News (78)
- General News (1469)
- Product News (1217)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Andy on 'Party Time! - Absolute Music Celebrate 15 Years of Trading'
- Randy on 'MACKIE SRM450V2 REVIEW'
- mecoinst on 'OLYMPUS PORTABLE RECORDERS - LS-12, LS-14 & LS-100'
- Richard Bottom on 'Creating Custom Oscillators & Effects for the Korg Prologue'
- James Bales on '4 Gig-Ready Compact PA Systems for Under a Grand Reviewed'