At NAMM 2013, Orange are set to launch a brand new twin-amp head called the OR100, which will be the first OR series amp to feature two channels of 100 watt Orange tone. The OR100 also features Orange's HF Drive circuit alongside a valve-driven FX loop, boosts that can be controlled with footswitches and EQ. Plus, you will also be able to switch its output with a choice of 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts.
Tag Archives: or100
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (812)
- General News (1395)
- Product News (1151)
- Uncategorized (59)
- Toni Brillianto on 'FOCUSRITE SCARLETT vs SAFFIRE INTERFACES'
- Matt Park on 'Boss Introduces Powerful Stage Amps - the Acoustic Singer Live and Pro'
- Chris Woods on 'Bournemouth Guitar Orchestra - First Monday of Every Month'
- Rick Sanchez on 'Boss Introduces Powerful Stage Amps - the Acoustic Singer Live and Pro'
- Lindsay Higgs on 'Bournemouth Guitar Orchestra - First Monday of Every Month'