At NAMM 2013, Orange are set to launch a brand new twin-amp head called the OR100, which will be the first OR series amp to feature two channels of 100 watt Orange tone. The OR100 also features Orange's HF Drive circuit alongside a valve-driven FX loop, boosts that can be controlled with footswitches and EQ. Plus, you will also be able to switch its output with a choice of 100, 70, 50 and 30 watts.
Tag Archives: or100
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (714)
- General News (1300)
- Product News (1061)
- Uncategorized (39)
- simon on 'History of the Gibson Les Paul Guitar'
- Dan The Man on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- jeremy mcnan on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- Dan The Man on 'SONTRONICS STC-1S CONDENSER MICROPHONES (MATCHED PAIR) REVIEW'
- Dan The Man on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'