Moog have announced their first delay unit for the API 500 Series! The Delay is a low-noise, rich-sounding delay with Tap Tempo, MIDI and CV inputs. It can produce a delay of up to 800ms and it comes with a VST/RTAS/AU editor, which allows you to access a number of under-the-hood features.
Tag Archives: moog delay
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (691)
- General News (1275)
- Product News (1041)
- Uncategorized (39)
- Bob on 'ROLAND BOSS DR-880 DRUM MACHINE'
- Funk on 'ROLAND BOSS DR-880 DRUM MACHINE'
- Kenny Reid on 'MAC: HOW TO SET UP AN AGGREGATE AUDIO DEVICE'
- Dan The Man on 'Blackstar Amplification FREE Insider software update (v1.6.0)'
- Kenneth Borrett on 'Blackstar Amplification FREE Insider software update (v1.6.0)'