Moog have announced their first delay unit for the API 500 Series! The Delay is a low-noise, rich-sounding delay with Tap Tempo, MIDI and CV inputs. It can produce a delay of up to 800ms and it comes with a VST/RTAS/AU editor, which allows you to access a number of under-the-hood features.
Tag Archives: moog delay
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (712)
- General News (1297)
- Product News (1058)
- Uncategorized (39)
- simon on 'History of the Gibson Les Paul Guitar'
- Dan The Man on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- jeremy mcnan on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- Dan The Man on 'SONTRONICS STC-1S CONDENSER MICROPHONES (MATCHED PAIR) REVIEW'
- Dan The Man on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'