Moog have announced their first delay unit for the API 500 Series! The Delay is a low-noise, rich-sounding delay with Tap Tempo, MIDI and CV inputs. It can produce a delay of up to 800ms and it comes with a VST/RTAS/AU editor, which allows you to access a number of under-the-hood features.
Tag Archives: moog delay
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (897)
- Current News (80)
- General News (1471)
- Product News (1218)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Andy on 'FREE LIGHTNING CABLE WITH APOGEE'
- Carlysle Hibbert on 'KURZWEIL PC3LE6 REVIEW'
- Michael on 'FREE SOFTWARE WITH KEYLAB 25 & 49 KEYBOARDS'
- William Logan on 'Win a Blackstar Ltd Anniversary Edition Series One 10-Watt Guitar Amp Combo'
- Simon Nicholls on 'Win a Blackstar Ltd Anniversary Edition Series One 10-Watt Guitar Amp Combo'