Recently our Sales Director, Andy Legg, was lucky enough to visit the amazing Roland Museum in Japan, where he came into contact with a LOAD of classic Roland gear! Knowing that we would all be very jealous, he instinctively whipped out his camera phone and began taking snaps! We thought that you might also be interested to see some of the vintage treasures that he came across, so sit back, relax and enjoy...
Tag Archives: history
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (679)
- General News (1260)
- Product News (1034)
- Uncategorized (39)
- Bob on 'ROLAND BOSS DR-880 DRUM MACHINE'
- Funk on 'ROLAND BOSS DR-880 DRUM MACHINE'
- Kenny Reid on 'MAC: HOW TO SET UP AN AGGREGATE AUDIO DEVICE'
- Dan The Man on 'Blackstar Amplification FREE Insider software update (v1.6.0)'
- Kenneth Borrett on 'Blackstar Amplification FREE Insider software update (v1.6.0)'