Recently our Sales Director, Andy Legg, was lucky enough to visit the amazing Roland Museum in Japan, where he came into contact with a LOAD of classic Roland gear! Knowing that we would all be very jealous, he instinctively whipped out his camera phone and began taking snaps! We thought that you might also be interested to see some of the vintage treasures that he came across, so sit back, relax and enjoy...
Tag Archives: history
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (748)
- General News (1332)
- Product News (1094)
- Uncategorized (40)
- Jessie Albano on 'ORANGE DUAL TERROR VALVE AMP HEAD REVIEW'
- Kris on 'Top 5 Best Closed Back Headphones'
- Matt Park on 'The New Adam Audio S-Series Monitors Have Finally Been Announced'
- JJ on 'The New Adam Audio S-Series Monitors Have Finally Been Announced'
- Dan The Man on 'FREE LIGHTNING CABLE WITH APOGEE'