Recently our Sales Director, Andy Legg, was lucky enough to visit the amazing Roland Museum in Japan, where he came into contact with a LOAD of classic Roland gear! Knowing that we would all be very jealous, he instinctively whipped out his camera phone and began taking snaps! We thought that you might also be interested to see some of the vintage treasures that he came across, so sit back, relax and enjoy...
Tag Archives: history
- The Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award 2017
- iZotope Nectar 2 and Vocal Synth Vocal Bundle Now Just £275
- Free plugins every month with Focusrite Audio Interfaces
- Free Season - Free Stuff in Every Department Online and In-Store
- AAS launches a revamped, and NKS-ready, Chromaphone creative percussion plugin
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (734)
- General News (1319)
- Product News (1080)
- Uncategorized (40)
- chquirrel on 'OLYMPUS PORTABLE RECORDERS - LS-12, LS-14 & LS-100'
- Dan The Man on 'The HeadRush Pedalboard - A familiar name for a game-changing new product'
- Graeme Matthews on 'The HeadRush Pedalboard - A familiar name for a game-changing new product'
- simon on 'History of the Gibson Les Paul Guitar'
- Dan The Man on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'