Recently our Sales Director, Andy Legg, was lucky enough to visit the amazing Roland Museum in Japan, where he came into contact with a LOAD of classic Roland gear! Knowing that we would all be very jealous, he instinctively whipped out his camera phone and began taking snaps! We thought that you might also be interested to see some of the vintage treasures that he came across, so sit back, relax and enjoy...
Tag Archives: history
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (710)
- General News (1295)
- Product News (1056)
- Uncategorized (39)
- simon on 'History of the Gibson Les Paul Guitar'
- Dan The Man on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- jeremy mcnan on 'WHAT COMPUTER SPECS DO I NEED?'
- Dan The Man on 'SONTRONICS STC-1S CONDENSER MICROPHONES (MATCHED PAIR) REVIEW'
- Dan The Man on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'