Recently our Sales Director, Andy Legg, was lucky enough to visit the amazing Roland Museum in Japan, where he came into contact with a LOAD of classic Roland gear! Knowing that we would all be very jealous, he instinctively whipped out his camera phone and began taking snaps! We thought that you might also be interested to see some of the vintage treasures that he came across, so sit back, relax and enjoy...
Tag Archives: history
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (762)
- General News (1346)
- Product News (1109)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Tony Dobson on 'Elixir Optiweb Strings - Coated Guitar Strings That Feel Uncoated'
- Ramon Richie on 'MACKIE PROFX8 REVIEW'
- Matt Park on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'
- Graham Hilton on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'
- Geoff Smith on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'