The Eventide H3000 plug-in is a software emulation of a studio classic - the H3000 was one of the first ever multi-effects units. It had a semi-modular ability and it combined blends of delays, pitch shifting and filters for amazing creative possibilites.
Tag Archives: h3000 native
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (897)
- Current News (78)
- General News (1469)
- Product News (1217)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Andy on 'Party Time! - Absolute Music Celebrate 15 Years of Trading'
- Randy on 'MACKIE SRM450V2 REVIEW'
- mecoinst on 'OLYMPUS PORTABLE RECORDERS - LS-12, LS-14 & LS-100'
- Richard Bottom on 'Creating Custom Oscillators & Effects for the Korg Prologue'
- James Bales on '4 Gig-Ready Compact PA Systems for Under a Grand Reviewed'