Some fantastic news for all DJs out there. Traktor version 2.5.1 software provides plug-and-play usability with Pioneer's CDJ Series (2000, 900 and 400) and the DJM-900 Nexus mixer thanks to its advanced HID support! This means that you now get seamless integration between these Pioneer products and Traktor software, allowing you to use your CDJs as hardware controllers for Traktor software and display all relevant information on the CDJ screen!
Tag Archives: cdj-400
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (837)
- Current News (28)
- General News (1419)
- Product News (1172)
- Uncategorized (64)
- Matt Park on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'
- Alan Norton on 'NOVATION IMPULSE vs SL MKII vs LAUNCHKEY CONTROLLER KEYBOARDS'
- Matt Park on 'Hi-Tech Expo Day: Saturday 21st October'
- PC Man on 'FOCUSRITE SCARLETT vs SAFFIRE INTERFACES'
- Craig Myers on 'Zildjian A-Custom 25th Anniversary Ride Cymbal'