Moog have announced their first delay unit for the API 500 Series! The Delay is a low-noise, rich-sounding delay with Tap Tempo, MIDI and CV inputs. It can produce a delay of up to 800ms and it comes with a VST/RTAS/AU editor, which allows you to access a number of under-the-hood features.
Tag Archives: api 500
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (748)
- General News (1332)
- Product News (1094)
- Uncategorized (40)
- Jessie Albano on 'ORANGE DUAL TERROR VALVE AMP HEAD REVIEW'
- Kris on 'Top 5 Best Closed Back Headphones'
- Matt Park on 'The New Adam Audio S-Series Monitors Have Finally Been Announced'
- JJ on 'The New Adam Audio S-Series Monitors Have Finally Been Announced'
- Dan The Man on 'FREE LIGHTNING CABLE WITH APOGEE'