Moog have announced their first delay unit for the API 500 Series! The Delay is a low-noise, rich-sounding delay with Tap Tempo, MIDI and CV inputs. It can produce a delay of up to 800ms and it comes with a VST/RTAS/AU editor, which allows you to access a number of under-the-hood features.
Tag Archives: api 500
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (761)
- General News (1345)
- Product News (1108)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Tony Dobson on 'Elixir Optiweb Strings - Coated Guitar Strings That Feel Uncoated'
- Ramon Richie on 'MACKIE PROFX8 REVIEW'
- Matt Park on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'
- Graham Hilton on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'
- Geoff Smith on 'Industry Standards: Vox AC30 Guitar Amplifiers'