Designed to hang in the world’s finest recording studios and performance halls equally as well as home studio spaces, its existence is a labour of love for RØDE. Every element of the NTR, from the transformer to the ribbon element itself, has been designed and created in-house at RØDE’s headquarters in Sydney, Australia. All with the aim of crafting the finest ribbon microphone available.
Tag Archives: Rode NTR
Search the Blog
- Blog entries (897)
- Current News (78)
- General News (1469)
- Product News (1217)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Andy on 'Party Time! - Absolute Music Celebrate 15 Years of Trading'
- Randy on 'MACKIE SRM450V2 REVIEW'
- mecoinst on 'OLYMPUS PORTABLE RECORDERS - LS-12, LS-14 & LS-100'
- Richard Bottom on 'Creating Custom Oscillators & Effects for the Korg Prologue'
- James Bales on '4 Gig-Ready Compact PA Systems for Under a Grand Reviewed'