Brilliant news if you are an owner of the MF-105M MIDI MuRF Moogerfooger, which now offers a free downloadable VST plug-in controller!
What is the MF-105M MIDI MuRF Moogerfooger?
The MIDI MuRF (Multiple Resonance Filter Array) is an advanced combination of two legendary MOOG pedals: the MF-105 MuRF and the MF-105B Bass MuRF. It features an 8 band array of resonant filters with a pre-programmed animation section to create unlimited unique sequenced filter effects. And now, it comes with a FREE MuRF Controller...
What is the MuRF Controller?
The MuRF Controller is an exciting addition for any Midi MuRF owner. It is a VST software plugin that can be downloaded from the Moog website.
• Full automation functionality: use your DAW’s plug-in automation tools to create fully automated parameter changes on the MIDI MuRF. Every knob and every filter is now "easily" edited from the MuRF Controller.
• Create, recall and save presets: Quickly capture and recall any amazing sound you have created on your MIDI MuRF. Once you've discovered a sound, you can easily save it within your MuRF Controller plug-in.
• Envelope Scale: Allows you to access a time multiplier for the envelope that "stretches” or “shrinks” the duration of the envelope without changing the envelope shape. Changing the envelope time scale independent from the pattern rate provides a whole new range of sonic effects!
• LFO Rate: Allows direct access to the MuRF's LFO speed.
• Staccato and Triplet mode: Allows access to even more creative musical timing modes in the MIDI MuRF.
How Can I Get It?
The MuRF Controller VST plug-in is available as a free download for all owners of the MF-105M MIDI MuRF.
Click here to visit the official Moog website and download your free MuRF Controller...
For more information on the MF-105M MIDI MuRF Moogerfooger, or to buy one, click the link below: